|Last Updated|| ||Ratings|| ||Unique User Downloads|| ||Download Rankings|
|2022-10-04 (7 months ago) ||Not yet rated by the users||Total: 24 ||All time: 10,899 This week: 200|
This package can manage and publish regional events in WordPress.
It provides a plugin that allows users of a WordPress site to publish events that happen in a given location.
Currently, it allows users to:
- Manage your events from administration panel
- View the list of published events
- View the details of a given event
- Add events to the calendar of a Google Calendar user
- Show the event location in a map using Google Maps
|WordPress is a well-known publishing platform that can work for other purposes besides publishing blog posts using plugins that extend the possibilities of the original WordPress software.
This package implements a plugin that can transform a WordPress site into a regional event publication site.
A WordPress plugin to manage events beautifully.
What it does?
- [x] You can create events with events related data, such as:
- [x] Event name
- [x] Event description
- [x] Event date
- [x] Event location
- [ ] Google Map integration in Location
- [x] Event External link
- [x] Event author
- [x] You can manage your events from admin panel.
- [x] User can view the event list from Frontend
- [ ] User can view the event detail from Frontend
- [ ] User can add event to their
- [ ] Event Location can be visible using Google Map integration
How to start?
git clone https://github.com/ManiruzzamanAkash/Event-Story-Manager.git
# Go to the folder.
# Install composer dependencies.
# Install Node dependencies.
# Start the server to change less/JS file to CSS/JS.
npm run dev
||Applications that use this package
No pages of applications that use this class were specified.
If you know an application of this package, send a message to the author to add a link here.