|Ratings|| ||Unique User Downloads|| ||Download Rankings|
|Not enough user ratings||Total: 555 ||All time: 5,468 This week: 160|
This package can manipulate database table records using a trait.
It provides traits that can establish database connections and perform CRUD operations with any table in the database that was connected. Currently it can:
- Insert table records using an array of values
- Retrieve a limited range of table records
- Search for table records that match a condition
- Delete a given table record
- Update table records that match a condition
- Retrieve one table record that matches a condition
- Count table records that match a condition
|A CRUD component implements a common design pattern for manipulating information that is often stored in a database.
It allows performing common data manipulation tasks like creating, reading, updating and deleting database records.
This package provides a trait that can be used by many PHP classes for implementing CRUD operations on data stored in database tables accessed via PDO.
||Applications that use this package
No pages of applications that use this class were specified.
If you know an application of this package, send a message to the author to add a link here.